Here are the 6 commandments all must
RESPECT while visiting our bar:
1. Bartenders reserve the right to refuse or terminate services as they see fit. So, show some class.
2. No admittance without a valid picture ID.
(Driver's License, Passport or Military)
All ID's are photographed and recorded.
3. Absolutely no admittance to guests wearing:
If we can see your underwear, go downtown
4. SMILE! For your safety, the V-Spot has installed security cameras, both inside and out. SO BE COOL!
5. Last call is at 1:45am. No new business afterwards.All occupants out at 2am.
6. Sorry, we do not offer 6 packs to go.